Campground St. Regis
6600 Frontage Rd W
St. Regis MT 59866
(406) 649 2470
- Rated as Above Average. Would stay again
- Rate Paid: $240.00 week Site # 38
- Discounts: Good Sam
- Stay duration: August 24 thru August 31, 2017
- Number of Sites: 64 RV, tent sites
- Utilities: sewer, water, 20/30/50 amp service
- Park WIFI: weak
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – Good with booster
- ATT and Verizon Phone: ATT good, Verizon good
- Has nice Pool, no hot tub
- Laundry Facilities: On site
- Cable TV: Good
- Clubhouse: Small with some books.
- Activities: None
- Mailing address: 6600 Frontage Rd W St Regis MT 59866. Good mail service.
Other Notes :
- 2 miles out of town
- Satellite TV coordinates available
Nice campground just outside St Regis. A little hard to find, but trust your GPS and Directions. Gravel sites that are just barely level. Plenty of room for extra trailer and tow vehicle. Lots of trees and some grass. Close together, but not uncomfortable. Access roads are easy to navigate adn sites are east to access, both pull thru and back-in. Lots of highway noise. ATT good, WIFI weak, Utilities good, Has a small game room, small pool. Baths are super clean and campground, overall, well maintained. No late, after dark, check-ins. Price based on one week stay. Would stay there again.