An RV inspection is similar to a home inspection, but specifically designed for RV’s. New or Used motor homes, 5th wheels, trailers, and camper vans have a need to all be inspected. Avoid surprises!
An RV inspection, by a Certified RV Inspector, is a snap shot in time of the condition of the RV. The professional report will contain a detailed analysis of all the systems and components of the RV. There are HUNDREDS INSPECTION POINTS. Examples are: Life Safety, Electrical, Water,
Waste Water, Appliances, Fluids, Structure, Roofing, Chassis, Tires, HVAC. Knowledge is power!
All packages include
- In depth inspection of all systems
- A confidential, professional, in depth report delivered to the client.
- Up to 100 page detailed report
- Up to 120 Photographs and videos sample
- Drone Photos (Premium Package Only)
- 360 Camera Photos (One on Essential Plus, Multiple on Premium Package)
- Fluid Analysis (Two included with Premium, one included with Essentials Plus.)*
An Inspection, by Itchy Feet RV Inspections, will provide you with an objective, detailed analysis of every aspect of your RV.
* NOTE: Additional fluid analysis may be added to each level.