When questioning why, remember that most of us have heard the horror stories of purchasing a “lemon” RV. Full disclosure – RV repairs are expensive! Don’t let this be you!
New or Used
Both new and used RV’s are inherently complicated machines. They have all the comforts, conveniences, and amenities of a stationary home. However, since they have wheels and are mobile, they are subjected tor a variety of road surfaces, at high speeds, under continually changing weather conditions. These challenges lead to destructive issues never encountered in stationary houses.
In addition, they have a multitude of components and systems not required in a brick and mortar building. Did you know RVs have as many as three electrical systems? Five fuse/breaker panels? Two water systems? And Six large volume liquid storage tanks? This is just a sample of the complexity and why you need an inspection. This is how Itchy Feet RV Inspections can help you!
HERE IS WHY INSPECTIONS HELP YOU
- Identify Life Safety Issues, before a disaster happens
- Create confidence of making an informed decision
- Know what you are buying, before you buy it
- Assist in price negotiation for repairs desired by buyers
- Identify full disclosure of potential issues from the seller
- Potentially find critical problems before they ruin your trip
- Identify needed repairs / updates to avoid future damage
- Identify problems in a new or used RV while still under warranty