Currently in Montana
- Buyer’s RV Inspections
- Pre-listing/Seller’s RV Inspections
- RV Warrantee Inspections
- RV New Owner Walk Through and Orientation (Get to know your RV)
- Fluids Testing/Analysis
Find peace of mind in your next RV buying experience.
Hire an NRVIA certified RV Inspector!
Why Use Itchy Feet RV Inspections?
Because we :
- Are Trained by the NRVTA, Registered by RVTAA, and Certified by NRVIA
- Are Full Time RVers
- Have Sixty Years of RV experience
- Are Life Time Campers
- Engineering Education and Practice
- Architectural Education, Registration, and Practice
- Have Experienced in Project Management
- Licensed General Contractor
- Carry Liability Insurance
- Are Backed by NRVTA
- Visited and Toured RV Manufacturers – Tiffin, Newmar, Entegra, Luxe, Wayfarer, National RV Museum
- Attend Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Dealer Visits, Videos, and Web Searches to stay informed of current RV trends
- Are Reinforced by the NRVTA Code of Ethics and Best Business Practices
- Are a Woman Owned Business
How to find us:
Or call us direct 719-839-2204 for a quote!
We provide inspections for all sizes and shapes of RVs :
- Bumper Pull Trailers
- 5th Wheel Trailers
- Class B, Sprinter Motorhomes
- Class C, C+, and Super C Diesel Motorhomes
- Class C Gas Motorhomes
- Class A Diesel Motorhomes
- Class A Gas Motorhomes
Note: DIY Conversions, Rebuilds, and Structurally/Mechanically Remodeled RV’s cannot be inspected.