Woodland RV Park
- Rated as: Average
- Rate Paid: $39.00 night with discount
- Discounts: Good Sam – 10%
- Stay duration: Jul 9, 2020
- Number of Sites: 50
- Utilities: Water, electric, sewer, 30 Amp only
- Park WIFI: yes, weak
- Personal WIFI: T-Mobile – fair, Verizon – good
- T-Mobile Phone – fair, Verizon Phone –good
- Laundry Facilities: yes – washer, dryer
- Cable TV: no
- Clubhouse: no
- Pool: no Hot Tub: no
- Activities: no
- Propane station: yes
- Dump station: yes
- Pickleball: no
- Mailing address: 31480 US-2 Libby MT 59923
Rated as: Average. This campground has gravel roads and sites. The roads are wide and the sites easy to access. The sites are back in and reasonable level. Each site has a picnic table and a fire pit. A lot of trees and grass make it quiet and comfortable. There is a small stream running along one side of the campground with a few more expensive sites bordering it. The camp hosts are friendly and conscientious – taking good care of the grounds and buildings. The baths and showers are clean, but small. The laundry is nice for a small park. Overall, it is a nice, in town setting, mostly quiet and peaceful. We would stay here again. Rated as: Average.
Visit Ross Creek Cedars. 100 acres of magical history.
Do not forget the Kootenai Falls, River, and swinging bridge. Get to the bridge very early in the morning to avoid the crowds.
Visit Libby Dam