SoJo Norwegian Ranch
1575 Council Way
Missoula, MT 59808
- website: https://membership.harvesthosts.com/member/host/profile/the-sojo-norwegian-ranch
- Membership: Harvest Hosts
- Rate Paid: free
- Entrance fee: none
- Stay duration: April 30, 2021
- Number of Sites: 15 – up to 45′
- Utilities: none
- WIFI: no
- Personal WIFI: T-Mobile or Verizon – excellent
- T-Mobile and Verizon Phone – excellent
Rated as: Above Average.
This is a great little ranch on the outskirts of Missoula MT. They have ample space to accommodate several RV’s on level grass. The hosts go way beyond what is expected. They are friendly and welcoming. The ranch is only two years old and has chickens, cows, bees, and goats. They sell several types of meat, fresh eggs, and honey – all a very reasonable price. We purchase a few pounds and the meat is as good as you can purchase. Each evening, the hosts have a huge bonfire for all the guests. There were 3 RV’s and several neighbors the night we were there. Rated as: Above Average. We would stay there again.
Missoula has a great Farmers Market a couple of times a week.