Golden Nugget RV Park
4100 Debarr Rd.
Anchorage AK 99508
(907) 333 2012
(800) 449 2012
Rated as: Good. Would stay again
- Rate Paid: $50.00 night Site #55
- Discounts: None
- Stay duration: June 13 thru June 18, 2018
- Number of Sites: 215 RV sites
- Utilities: Water, Sewer, 20/30/50 amp service
- Park WIFI: None
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – Good
- Cell Phone: ATT good, Verizon – Good
- Pool / Hot Tub: None
- Laundry Facilities: Yes
- Cable TV: None
- Clubhouse: None
- Activities: None
- Mailing address: Mail service not available
Rated as: Good. Just an OK RV park with gravel roads, some grass, level gravel sites, and a table. Free showers and bathrooms are clean and well kept. Laundry facilities are clean, with a large number of machines. ATT good, Verizon good. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are close together, with some trees, but offer little privacy. There is a mix of long term and short term residence, separated into 2 areas. All the utilities are convenient and work well. Reservations recommended. Probably the “best” in Anchorage. Would stay there again. Rated as: Good.
Other Notes :
- Located across the street from a large Costco
- Convenient to Anchorage, airport, and restaurants.