12788 SW 69th Street
Ocala, Florida 34473
- Rated as: Average. Would not stay again
- Rate Paid: $26 night Site # 11
- Discounts: none
- Stay duration: 1 night – Feb 20, 2019
- Number of Sites: 24
- Utilities: none
- Park WIFI: none
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – good
- ATT and Verizon Phone: ATT good, Verizon good
- Laundry Facilities: no
- Cable TV: none
- Clubhouse: no
- Pool and hot tub: no
- Activities: none
- Mailing address: none
Rated as: average. This is primarily an equestrian camp ground and trail head. The roads and sites are pack gravel. The sites are level and pull through to accommodate horse trailers. There are a lot of trees and shade. No hooks ups are available. There is a nice bath house with showers and potable water. We would not stay there again due to no hook ups, but a nice camp ground if you have horses. Rated as: average.
It has an on site horse washing station.
Each site has a sold bar to tie horses to.