Wasatch Mountain State Park
1281 N Warm Springs Rd
Midway, Utah 84049
- Rated as: Above Average. Would stay again
- Rate Paid: $25 night Site #MG65
- Discounts: America the Beautiful Senior Pass
- Stay duration: June 8 thru June 16, 2017
- Number of Sites: 125 RV, tent sites
- Utilities: sewer, water, 20/30/50 amp service
- Park WIFI: None
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – OK with booster
- ATT and Verizon Phone: weak signal – 1 bar
- Pool / hot-tub: None
- Cable TV: None
- Clubhouse: None
- Activities: None:
- Mailing address: No mail service.
Rated as: Above Average. Very nice state park. Half the sites have full hook ups, the other half has partial hook ups – no sewer. There is a dump station on site. The best pull thru sites fill up rapidly. The roads and sites are asphalt, level, and easy to maneuver around. Due to some tight turns, rocks, or brush care needs to be taken to avoid any damage. Sites are well spaced apart, with a lot of trees and brush for some privacy. Bathrooms and showers are very well maintained and clean. Tables and fire pits are at each site. The camp hosts and park rangers are readily available and helpful. This is a very popular park, so reservations must be made months ahead of time. We stayed in an unfinished site so we could be next to friends. Not very level, gravel, but worked out. After 3 nights moved to finished site. Hosts and Rangers were very accommodating. WE would stay here again. Rated as: Above Average.
Other Notes :
- Close to Heber City and Park City
- Satellite TV coordinates available
- Close to 2 golf courses, Provo river, and 2 reservoirs.
(click to enlarge)