Century RV Park
1399 W 2100 So
Ogden, Utah 84401
- Rated as: Below Average. Would not stay again
- Rate Paid: $40 night Site #46
- Discounts: Good Sam, AARP, AAA, Military
- Stay duration: June 16 thru June 27, 2017
- Number of Sites: 192 RV, tent sites
- Utilities: sewer, water, 20/30/50 amp service
- Park WIFI: Weak, unusable
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – OK with booster
- ATT and Verizon Phone: Good signal – 5 bars
- Pool / hot-tub: Small pool, outdoor hot tub. Clean and well kept
- Has Laundry Facilities on site
- Cable TV: good
- Clubhouse: None
- Activities: Pickle ball courts, horse shoes, basket ball, pavilion
- Mailing address: 1399 W 2100 So Ogden UT 84401. Did not use service.
Rated as: Below Average. Clean and well maintained RV park. Full hook ups, asphalt roads, gravel sites with easy access. Host were not very friendly, abrupt, and not helpful or accommodating. Site are extremely close together, uncomfortably so. Had to park so close to utilities we could not open storage bay doors. Neighbor had to move, after set, up so next site could set up. Park is next to a busy freeway and a lot of constant road noise. A trucking company is on the other side. All night activity, back up warning alarms on trucks are very loud. Bathroom and showers are well maintained and clean. In fairness, if you can tolerate the noise and close proximity of neighbors, it is a nice park. GPS directions will not get you to the park. We ended up on the opposite side of the freeway and had to phone for directions. Cost is too high for what is offered at this park. There are very few options in the area, thus it is very busy, so reservations need to be made well ahead of your dates. We would not stay there again. Rated as: Below Average.
Other Notes :
- Close to 3 ski resorts
- Satellite TV coordinates available
- Close to golf courses, Ogden and Weber rivers, and 2 reservoirs.
- On the edge of Ogden City, a lot of activities and attractions.