Wasatch View Estates RV Park
1700 W 2700 N
Ogden, Utah 84404
(801) 782 – 4078
Website: Website link is worthless. Need to call for prices and reservations.
- Rated as: Average. Would stay again
- Rate Paid: $250 week. $600 month Site #163, #171
- Discounts: Good Sam
- Stay duration: June 27 thru July 8, 2017.
- April 21 thru May 12, 2018
- Number of Sites: 100, no tent sites
- Utilities: sewer, water, 20/30/50 amp service
- Park WIFI: None
- Personal WIFI: ATT or Verizon – Good
- ATT and Verizon Phone: Good signal – 5 bars
- Pool / hot-tub: Outdoor pool, no hot tub. Clean and well kept
- Has Laundry Facilities on site
- Cable TV: None
- Clubhouse: Club house is available next to pool and office.
- Activities: None
- Mailing address: 1700 W 2700 N Ogden UT 84404. Did not use service.
Rated as: Average. Older mobile home park with RV sites interspersed throughout. Park is not in good repair, a bit run down. However, park is quiet, clean, with a lot of space between sites, not much shade. Sites are cracked, broken concrete in large grassy areas. Leveling was not a problem. Utilities are easily accessible and work well. Roads are wide and sites are easy to access. Good access from the freeway. Staff is all business, courteous, but not overly friendly. Nice club house, nice pool. No WIFI or cable. Even with the negatives, it is by far the “best” option in the Ogden area. Not “high end”, but comfortable for a reasonable price. Rated as Average. We would stay there again.
Other Notes :
- Close to 3 ski resorts
- Satellite TV coordinates available
- Close to golf courses, Ogden and Weber rivers, and 2 reservoirs