Sanders Family Winery
3780 E. Kellogg Rd
- website: https://www.sanderswinery.com
- Membership: Harvest Hosts
- Rate Paid: free
- Entrance fee: none
- Stay duration: Feb 7, 2020
- Number of Sites: 2 – up to 45′
- Utilities: none
- WIFI: no
- Personal WIFI: T-Mobile or Verizon – excellent
- T-Mobile and Verizon Phone – excellent
Rated as: Average. This winery is out of town, in a rural setting. The parking is on level asphalt or level chipped bark. There is a lot of space to maneuver. The hosts were welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. We woke up to hot air balloons being set up for flight. The sites are behind the winery and away from any road traffic. The wine is good and reasonably priced. We would stay there again. Rated as: Average.
Other notes: There is a great pizza spot ac cross the street. The hosts recommended it and said to bring it back to eat on their patio with wine.